By referring patient appointments and treatment into the community, away from acute locations, we can provide the following unique services:
Appropriate triage of all referrals by clinical experts
Redirect and educate any inappropriate referrals
Use the latest IT and telephony technology to streamline appointment booking
Increase and decrease capacity as demand dictates
Offer both patients and referrers a single point of access
Deliver a paper light approach enabling the record to be accessed from any location
Robust appointment procedures which ensure all patients are tracked and monitored
Reduce the operational cost associated with multiple service point providers
Image and file sharing, directly back to the referring GP
The overall aim of PatientFirst Social Enterprise is to be a ‘responsible and local’ provider for the local community. We achieve this by ensuring all services are delivered within existing GP practices, which meet CQC standards, that are easily accessible to patients.
We are pleased to tell you that new dedicated referral forms for the following clinics:
We have created them as convenient EmisWeb templates, which you can import directly to your EmisWeb template folder. Now referrals are easier to make than ever.
The template will populate itself with all of the relevant information needed directly from the patients records.
Please see below for the links to the referral forms.
Follow these instructions below to import the templates into your EMIS system:
1. Save the attached template in desired location on your computer.
2. In EMIS web, click on the EMIS button in the top left hand corner.
3. Locate the 'Configuration' option and scroll right to 'Template Manager'.
4. From the Template Manager, select the 'Document Templates' tab on the left hand side of the screen.
5. Select the folder in which you would like to save the template on EMIS.
6. Once you have selected your desired folder (e.g. 'Community services'), navigate towards the top of the screen and click on the 'Import' button.
7. This will bring a pop up window; from here navigate to the location where you have saved the template on your computer and click on 'Open'. This will import the template into your EMIS ready for use.
Once completed you can send us the referral electronically, directly from your EMIS system into our EMIS Workflow.
If you require any more information/assistance, please contact Mohammed Patel our IT Lead, on: 020 3288 3955.
We are also happy to come and visit your practice to assist with any IT/ EMIS issues, or regarding the referral processes mentioned above.